Get unprecedented results with K-8+ struggling readers!
Two ways to experience a S.P.I.R.E. Workshop:
||Bring a S.P.I.R.E. Workshop to your school or district! Formats can be customized based on your staff's experience and student population.
E-mail us at SPIREWorkshop@schoolspecialty.com or call 800.435.7728 ext. 6109 to explore how we can meet your group needs.
Our S.P.I.R.E. workshops lead you through the explicit, systematic instruction needed to develop skilled readers. We demonstrate instruction in phonological awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, spelling, and comprehension all within a carefully designed format based on how struggling students learn.Workshop topics include:
- Characteristics of students with reading difficulties and their instructional needs
- How to place your students at the appropriate instructional level
- Integrating multisensory instruction seamlessly
- Understanding the impact of scope and sequence on skill acquisition
- Assessment and progress monitoring
- And much more!
- Click here to learn more about the S.P.I.R.E. intervention program and to download free sample lessons