Free Resources Academy of MATH®
Grades 2–12By: Dr. Christina Fiedorowicz, Dr. Ronald Trites
Proven to deliver significant gains, the award-winning Academy of MATH® is a systematic and completely web-based intervention solution that helps at-risk elementary, middle and high school students develop computational fluency and achieve significant gains in math proficiency.
- Scientific basis: Patented methodology incorporates research best practices and an adaptive intervention engine for targeting areas of weakness.
- Structured learning: Training in 10 subject areas that align to National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards.
- Efficacy: Significant math gains in as little as 10 hours of training.
- Individualized instruction: Automated placement, adaptive intervention engine, age-appropriate content, interfaces and motivation.
- Data: Real-time access to usage and fidelity measures, student progress and detailed error analysis.
- Extensions: SpanishTutor and Student Data Integrator.
- Professional Development for the Academy of MATH accelerates learner outcomes and student achievement.
Samples & Testimonials